Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service marketing and web agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small or mid-market to Fortune 100 companies, and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for four consecutive years.
As a Marketing Intern, you will help our marketing team research, plan, and develop marketing content including social media, email, and blogs for a wide range of businesses and organizations.The Marketing Intern position has the opportunity to stay beyond the Spring semester in an intern role, with opportunity for growth. This role is paid.
The Marketing Intern should be able to work at least 20 hours per week during their time at Workhorse. This position will be filled indefinitely and the marketing intern should be able to work summers, spring, and fall semesters in person or remotely. We can work with this intern to earn class credit for their work here.
- Assist the marketing department with content-related tasks associated with marketing campaigns and projects for a variety of clients
- Plan and execute social media content across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Manage social media content calendar, social monitoring, and community management of social profiles
- Write blog posts, email, website copy, and other content for clients
- Monitor social media performance across platforms and provide recommendations
- Produce thorough and detailed competitive and market research reports
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning and brainstorm sessions, including digital advertising, strategy and campaign development
- Grow your ability to develop and maintain a brand’s online reputation
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- Experience with social media management systems like Later, Hootsuite, Planoly, Agorapulse, etc.
- Experience with email marketing systems like Mailchimp
- Experience with CMS like WordPress
- Experience creating social media content
- Preferred experience in graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Previous internship/work experience is not required but is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Resourceful and creative, critical thinker
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic attitude
- Microsoft and GSuite proficiency recommended
- Detail oriented go-getter that has proven success with overcoming challenges and producing exceptional results
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, mentorship, growth, and just a cool crew to be around.
Paid internship with growth and networking opportunities
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.