Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to help our creative team execute a range of digital and print projects.
Workhorse is a fast-paced, cutting-edge, growing full cycle marketing agency with specialization in digital. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high quality marketing and programming solutions to our clients for their businesses.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll work directly with our Creative Director producing projects ranging from full website designs to social graphics, logos and more. We’re looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual with outstanding graphic design skills and a passion for marketing and advertising.
- 1-3 years of experience (including internships) focusing on digital design and print a plus
- Design agency or studio experience a plus
- B.S. in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience working with clients with established brand style guidelines a plus
- Expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for design and marketing with a strong portfolio of previous work
- An upbeat can-do attitude, eye for detail, and flexibility
- Collaborative spirit and the ability to work well with other team members
- Openness to constructive feedback and a desire to constantly improve
- Assist in the design and visual content of all marketing campaigns and projects
- Consistently deliver creative solutions within the limitations of various platforms and established client brand style guidelines
- Collaborate with development, social media managers, and our interactive producers to execute designs and selection of images that reflect and evolve the client campaign or project
- Edit and revise client campaigns and projects in a timely manner
- Produce campaign web banners
- Support the social media team by creating infographics and social media images
- Test and review every campaign and piece of content before it goes live on site or to press
Comfortable atmosphere, unlimited PTO, happy hours, and just cool people to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.