Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for multiple years.
As an Account Manager, you will take on the role of Project Manager & Account Manager for several accounts. You will set the rhythm, tone, and perception of the workflow on each account as well as work closely with a team of other Account Managers. You will work directly with the Strategy, Media, Design and Development teams on all projects, and ensure all projects are completed in accordance with project specifications (i.e. project scope, budget, and timelines). You will also work directly with clients; communicating project progress, expectations, potential scope creep, and overall strategic input and oversight into the account.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters pertaining to your accounts, including strategy and ongoing projects. A strategic mindset is key!
- Continue to build and maintain strong client relationships, and look for growth/sales opportunities within each account
- Daily communication with clients
- Oversee all projects and manage each including timeline, managing deliverables, and scopes (a separate PM role may be necessary for certain accounts)
- Deliver presentations, including client meetings, new strategies, and monthly reports
- Facilitate and deliver monthly marketing reporting and analytics
- Work well with all internal departments- design, dev, media, etc – to ensure all project and client goals are met
- Have a positive attitude and demeanor when interacting with both internal and client teams
- Handle challenging client requests in a timely manner
- Ongoing management of project scopes and monthly billing review
- Experience working with a large number of clients preferred
- Some understanding and experience with web technologies/platforms, such as WordPress
- Experience in and a high comfort level with a fast-paced and deadline-driven culture
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills
- 2+ years of account coordination experience in a digital agency environment; including managing digital and traditional marketing campaigns, and familiarity with website design & development projects
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around. Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.