Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Website & Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service branding, marketing and advertising agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small or mid-market to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for multiple years.
As a Website & Marketing Coordinator, you will help our team of marketers, strategists, designers and developers research, plan, and develop brands, marketing campaigns and websites for a wide range of businesses and organizations. The Website & Marketing Coordinator position has the opportunity to progress to become a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager and beyond.
- Plan and develop strategic web roadmaps for clients
- Collaborate between Development, Design, Strategy, and Marketing departments to design, development, test, and maintain web content for a variety of clients
- Make strategic recommendations on website performance updates
- Manage small and large website projects from strategy to launch
- Organize daily workload and prioritize between small tasks and larger projects
- Assists marketing and other departments with execution of work.
- Ability to clearly and proactively communicate available bandwidth
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with clients and internal teams in a timely manner
- Contributes appropriate and significant ideas to team to help produce better work for clients.
- Takes delegation well from others and is able to perform tasks with a mentality of figuring it out as well as asking questions.
- Ability to take on pieces of major projects with instruction and execute with minimal supervision
- Ability to help contribute toward and coordinate marketing tasks and projects.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years managing website content
- 2+ years planning strategic marketing campaigns
- Agency experience preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Resourceful and creative, critical thinker
- Keep up-to-date on the latest marketing and media trends
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic attitude
- Google Analytics proficiency recommended
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets proficiency recommended
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.