Now Hiring: Social Media Coordinator
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high quality branding, marketing and communications solutions to our clients.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will maintain social media schedules, select content and write copy and social ads for clients’ largest social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.). Working closely with the both the client and Account Producers, you will ensure every post and/or ad aligns with Full Cycle Marketing efforts (when applicable) and the brand identify of the client. You will ensure all projects are completed in accordance with the social calendar (i.e. project scope, budget and timelines). You’ll be responsible for conducting review and feedback sessions directly with clients as well as playing a strategic role on accounts.
Your expert project management skills are demonstrated by your ability to plan, manage and complete small and large projects on time and within budget. You are successful at managing the people working on your projects by fostering a cohesive and motivating atmosphere while holding them accountable to their commitments. You must be detail oriented and time efficient.
Social + digital expertise
You are well versed in various social and digital projects and have strong technical knowledge that enables you to effectively manage the work of Designers and Account Producers on solutions such as: social media, design, branding, advertising, e-marketing (emails, newsletters, blogs) and analytics.
You are effective at being in charge of developing and executing a frequent communication program designed to provide better customer service to clients.
If you are one, you know what this is.
You have the ability to manage a large number of day-to-day tasks and activities as well as client requests, full cycle marketing projects, social marketing campaigns and more. You are able to switch gears throughout the day in order to keep up with touch points on all projects and provide needed guidance for others.
You set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables; provide timely feedback, information and direction to teams while diplomatically managing expectations and hitting deadlines.
You begin with the end result in mind and work diligently, staying on-task to achieve pre-established goals. You are known for getting things done, in a timely and profitable manner.
You have great people skills. You naturally work well with others in ways that foster mutual respect and you understand that together you can accomplish more than you can on your own.
You are calm in high-pressure situations, take criticism constructively and seriously, and you exude patience with all types of clients. You understand that every day is learning as much as executing.
- 4-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of social media and/or account coordination experience in a digital agency environment
- Experience with social media advertising including ad copy and creative, creating target audiences and reporting/analytics
- Experience in and a high comfort level with a fast paced and deadline-driven culture
- Experience with project management and creation of social campaigns
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experience with social software such as HootSuite
- Knowledge and experience building, executing, monitoring and evaluating ads and their performance on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing campaigns with integrated social strategies
- Experience working with a large number of clients preferred
Comfortable atmosphere, unlimited PTO, happy hours, and just cool people to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]