Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Paid Search Specialist to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a rock star that has a passion for paid search, including strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a solid foundation of paid search strategy and how it compliments an overall marketing campaign. You will be managing multiple search campaigns across a variety of clients and industries, and will work closely with our Media Services Team, Account Producers, Strategists, Designers and Development Team to help execute any technical needs for successful results. This position requires prior paid search execution and optimization experience and a true obsession for data and analytics! Previous paid search campaign examples, including reporting, will be requested.
- Full ownership of our MCC – including research, strategy creation, campaign building and set ups, daily monitoring, budget management, and optimizing all campaigns and ad groups across all platforms.
- Account Optimization: Understanding the full landscape of success in paid search and being able to identify any issues with keyword selection, bid optimization, audience selections, ad copy, and landing page performance.
- Tracking: Work with our development and media team to test tracking, analyze performance of tracking and key landing pages to increase conversion rates, lead quality and volume, and reduce cost per lead.
- Monthly Marketing Reporting: Alongside managing paid search, you will be creating custom monthly reports for several clients across multiple online and offline media channels. Data accuracy and efficiency is KEY. A thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, set up, management, and analysis is critical to this role.
- Previous role in paid search role / paid search campaign management, and you can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing
- Experience with Adroll platform
- Google Analytics and Adwords Editor knowledge
- Deep understanding of paid search strategy, including keyword selection, budget recommendations, and ad copy creation.
- Experience using agency-level PPC campaign management platforms
- Experience setting up and using Google Tag Manager
- Strategic thinker
- Eager and willing to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable and able to hit daily deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- 4-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of SEM experience, including full management of campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Google Adwords / Google Analytics Certification (preferred)
Comfortable atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy hours, and just cool people to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.