Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service branding, marketing and advertising agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small or mid-market to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for multiple years.
As a Junior Marketing Coordinator, you will help our team of marketers, strategists, designers and developers research, plan, and develop brands, marketing campaigns and websites for a wide range of businesses and organizations. The Junior Marketing Coordinator position has the opportunity to progress to become a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager and beyond.
- Assist the marketing department with tasks related to executing marketing campaigns and projects for clients
- Help facilitate market and competitive research to be used in creating transformational brand strategies for our clients
- Facilitate vendor communications related to various media, print or digital projects
- Grow your ability to develop and maintain a brand’s online reputation
- Monitor media placements/campaigns and report on results
- Help manage budgets and reconcile media spend
- Help prepare and present recommendations/proposals internally about the most effective marketing and media combinations, timings, and cost breakdowns, guiding clients to reach a final decision about their future media and marketing strategy
- Help manage client social media profiles, content, and presence
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Resourceful and creative, critical thinker
- Keep up-to-date on the latest marketing and media trends
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic attitude
- Google Analytics proficiency recommended
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets proficiency recommended
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.