Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to help our creative team execute a range of digital and print projects.
Workhorse is a fast-paced, cutting-edge, growing full cycle marketing agency with specialization in digital. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality marketing and programming solutions to our clients for their businesses.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll work directly with our Creative Director producing projects ranging from full website designs to social graphics, logos and more. We’re looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual with outstanding graphic design skills and a passion for marketing and advertising.
- 1-3 years of experience (including internships) focusing on digital design and print a plus
- Design agency or studio experience a plus
- B.S. in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience working with clients with established brand style guidelines a plus
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic and interactive prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Passion for design and marketing with a strong portfolio of previous work
- An upbeat can-do attitude, eye for detail, and flexibility
- Collaborative spirit and the ability to work well with other team members
- Openness to constructive feedback and a desire to constantly improve
- Assist in the design and visual content of all marketing campaigns and projects
- Consistently deliver creative solutions within the limitations of various platforms and established client brand style guidelines
- Collaborate with development, social media managers, and our interactive producers to execute designs and selection of images that reflect and evolve the client campaign or project
- Edit and revise client campaigns and projects in a timely manner
- Produce campaign web banners
- Support the social media team by creating infographics and social media images
- Test and review every campaign and piece of content before it goes live on site or to press
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around. Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.