Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Digital Manager to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service web and marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality web and marketing solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small or mid-market to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for multiple years.
As a Digital Manager, you will help our team of marketers, designers, and developers to research plan, and develop websites and ongoing web support for a wide range of businesses and organizations. The Digital Manager position has the opportunity to progress to become a Senior Digital Manager, Team Lead, and beyond.
- Collaborate between Development, Design, Strategy, and Marketing departments to design, develop, test, and maintain web support for a variety of clients
- Plan and develop strategic web roadmaps for clients
- Make strategic recommendations on website performance updates
- Manage small and large website projects from strategy to launch
- Manage daily web maintenance tasks for clients
- Organize daily workload and prioritize between small tasks and larger projects
- Timeline and budget management for projects and retainers
- Assist in monthly billing and invoicing review for your clients
- Ability to lead client and internal meetings
- Ability to clearly and proactively communicate available bandwidth
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with clients and internal teams in a timely manner
- Contributes appropriate and significant ideas to the team to help produce better work for clients
- Ability to manage and take delegation well from others
- Able to perform tasks with a mentality of figuring it out as well as asking questions when needed
- Ability to take on pieces of major projects with instruction and execute with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and analyze Google Analytics reports to create a comprehensive summary
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years managing websites (not coding, content management)
- Strong understanding of best web practices and technologies
- Experience with WordPress (not coding, content management)
- Agency experience preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Strong multi-tasker
- Resourceful and creative, critical thinker
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Google Analytics proficiency recommended
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets proficiency recommended
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, 401k, and just a cool crew to be around.
This is currently a remote position. Post-COVID, all team members will have the opportunity to exercise a remote-first workday along with a physical office to use for meetings, collaborations, etc. Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.