Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Digital Advertising Strategist to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the 2017 ABJ Fast 50 List and 2017 Inc. 5000 List.
We are in need of a Digital Advertising Strategist with the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Aptitude for interpreting data to make smart choices about budget management for online advertising campaigns
- Able to understand tracking implementation- from what needs to be tracked for a campaign, to set up and ongoing management/review
- An ability to learn quickly and demonstrate expertise on paid acquisition campaigns
- High attention to detail needed for managing campaigns across a wide scope of platforms including: Google Ads, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc and mobile ad networks
- Ensure 100% accuracy on all campaign buys and client reports, following all company best practices
- Monitor and report on daily, weekly marketing campaigns.
- Extract campaign insights through research tools and data analysis, and be the driving force behind new strategies
- Coordinate launch of online marketing campaign with the media team
- Have a growth mindset – always working to make client campaigns more successful
- Be able to craft the client story through the written and spoken word, over email, in presentations, in reports, and in person
- Attend and participate in internal and external client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing, including advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other digital marketing/advertising platforms
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Experience working within the SEM, social, digital media, or agency space
- An analytical and investigative approach to problem solving
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- An optimistic outlook that contributes to an already vibrant company culture
- Being open to innovating and changing workflow and management processes
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around.
Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.