Workhorse Marketing is looking for a full time Senior Marketing Manager to add to our growing team based in Austin.Texas. The Senior Marketing Manager will work with our team of marketing managers, coordinators and ad specialists to set up, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Take the lead on developing brand and campaign strategies for clients
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing specialists to deliver excellent work for clients of various industries
- Ability to prepare and present recommendations/proposals internally about the most effective marketing and media combinations, timings, and cost breakdowns, guiding clients to reach a final decision about their future media and marketing strategy
- Facilitate market and competitive research to be used in creating transformational brand strategies for our clients
- Facilitate vendor communications related to various media, print or digital projects
- Coordinate with cross functional specialists to execute omni-channel campaigns
- Track performance against goals and KPIs, providing key insights and recommendations to clients on performance
- Manage budgets and reconcile media spend
- Manage and execute marketing efforts, maintaining a consistent brand voice and position across marketing channels.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience (agency experience preferred but not required)
- People management experience
- Google Analytics proficiency
- Experience analyzing marketing efforts against KPIs with proven ability to provide recommendations and pivot strategies
- Ability to develop thorough marketing strategies for accomplishing business growth goals leveraging multiple advertising channels
- Impeccable writing and proofreading skills, ability to identify and correct errors in other’s writing
- Skilled project manager able to communicate priorities and action items with team members and clients
- Familiarity with general marketing principles and drive to keep education up to date
- Position is 100% remote, and Workhorse is a remote-first company
- Along with a flexible schedule and generous benefits, Workhorse is just a super cool place to work. You’ll join a team of passionate and collaborative marketers driven by the goal of elevating small and medium businesses across the world.