Workhorse is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Associate/Admin to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team, maintaining customer relationships, and contributing to the overall growth of our business. This is an entry to mid-level position with growth potential.
- Provide support to the sales department, including scheduling appointments and assisting with lead inquiries
- Answer all incoming lead calls and emails
- Work with marketing to streamline sales and marketing efforts
- Vetting leads and identifying MQLs, SQLs, and Agency partnership opportunities
- Maintain customer relationships through personal outreach and lead nurturing
- Prepare sales reports and analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities
- Coordinate with other departments, such as marketin, design, and development, to get proposal review and approval
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of sales proposals and presentations
- Monitor and update customer records in Hubspot
- Participate in sales meetings and provide input on sales strategy and tactics
- Continuously improve knowledge of our products and services and industry trends.
- Ability to come into the office in East Austin at least a few days each week
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Foundational level of marketing and marketing agency experience
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, particularly Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- Experience with CRM software, Hubspot knowledge is a plus
- Highly organized and able to maintain an ongoing to do list, completing items thoroughly and efficiently
Workhorse is a remote-first company, and though this role will require a few days per week in the office, the sales admin/associate will be able to exercise schedule flexibility and a generous PTO policy.
Along with a flexible schedule and generous benefits, Workhorse is just a super cool place to work. You’ll join a team of passionate and collaborative marketers driven by the goal of elevating small and medium businesses across the world.
Workhorse is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
If you are passionate about sales and customer service and are looking for a career in marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Sales Associate/Admin.