Workhorse Marketing is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Workhorse Marketing is a growing full-service branding, marketing and advertising agency located in Austin, Texas. We are a fun, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people with the same purpose – to provide high-quality branding, marketing and advertising solutions to our clients. Our clients range from small or mid-market to Fortune 100 companies and we have been fortunate to achieve a listing on the ABJ Fast 50 List and Inc. 5000 List for multiple years.
As a Marketing Manager, you will help our team of marketers, strategists, designers and developers research, plan, and develop brands, marketing campaigns and websites for a wide range of businesses and organizations. The Marketing Manager position has the opportunity to progress to become a Senior Marketing Manager and beyond.
- Take the lead on developing brand and campaign strategies for clients
- Ability to prepare and present recommendations/proposals internally about the most effective marketing and media combinations, timings, and cost breakdowns, guiding clients to reach a final decision about their future media and marketing strategy
- Facilitate market and competitive research to be used in creating transformational brand strategies for our clients
- Facilitate vendor communications related to various media, print or digital projects
- Grow your ability to develop and maintain a brand’s online reputation
- Monitor media placements/campaigns and report on results
- Manage budgets and reconcile media spend
- Manage client social media profiles, content, and presence
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience (agency experience preferred but not required)
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Resourceful and creative, critical thinker
- Keep up-to-date on the latest marketing and media trends
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic attitude
- Google Analytics proficiency recommended
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets proficiency recommended
Comfortable and creative atmosphere, full major medical benefits, 401k, happy-happy hours, and just a cool crew to be around.
This is currently a remote position. Post-COVID, all team members will have the opportunity to exercise a remote-first workday along with a physical office to use for meetings, collaborations, etc. Office location – 3809 South 2nd Street A-200, Austin, TX 78704.
Workhorse is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.