Workhorse Marketing is looking for an experienced copywriter to add to our growing team based in Austin, Texas. The copywriter will work with our team of marketing managers, coordinators, ad specialists, designers, and developers to deliver excellent content for our clients across a variety of mediums and platforms.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a variety of audiences, industries, and adapting to multiple tones
- Delivering copy optimized for web, email, social and print materials.
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with marketing department to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- 4-year degree in a writing-centric area such as communications, english, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional writing experience
- Agency experience a plus
- Proven success in creating cohesive, thoughtful long-form content for web, blog and email as well as concise, engaging short-form copy for ads and social.
- Position is 100% remote, and Workhorse is a remote-first company
- Along with a flexible schedule and generous benefits, Workhorse is just a super cool place to work. You’ll join a team of passionate and collaborative marketers driven by the goal of elevating small and medium businesses across the world.
Workhorse is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.